With safety as our number-one priority.
We are so happy to welcome you back to the practice and hope this finds you and your family well.
In light of the recent Covid-19 pandemic, safety is our number one concern! We have implemented extremely high safety and hygiene standards that apply to our office, staff, equipment, and procedures. We understand that these changes will feel new and different and we’re here to ensure that your experience is smooth, comfortable and safe as we navigate the “new normal” together! We’ll be updating our protocols with new developments.
- We will call you the day prior for a prescreening evaluation and credit card information. In case we cannot reach you, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. Please read the attached screening questions as soon as possible and confirm none apply to you. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment if needed.
Arrival at the Office:
- Once you arrive in the parking lot, please stay in the car and call the office to confirm that you have arrived. The staff will then ask you to come up to the office or to please wait for the office to call notifying you that we are ready. Please note that the front door to the office will be locked.
- There will be no waiting in the office; you will proceed directly to the exam room upon arrival. Please plan to be in the vicinity of the office at least 10 minutes ahead of time. Due to new scheduling constraints, we may not be able to accommodate late arrivals and apologize in advance.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and keep it on unless instructed to remove it.
- Companions are strictly not allowed into the office.
- Use the bathroom prior to arriving at the office. We ask that you please use the hallway bathrooms during the pandemic.
Contact-less Check-in and Check-out:
- We will e-mail your payment receipt and appointment date. You may leave the office directly after your visit.
Enhanced Safety Measures:
We have implemented enhanced internal safety protocols that include:
- Strict use of PPE’s by all staff members
- Hand sanitizing stations in the office; sink for hand washing in the exam room and enhanced disinfection protocols before every visit.
- Decreased patient traffic and strategic scheduling.